Vive Health offers a mobility 4 wheel scooter that is easy to transport and easy to maneuver, without sacrificing quality. Whether you or your loved ones need help getting around the house and shopping or want the freedom to travel. This 4-wheel mobility scooter can easily maneuver through hallways and doors and is compact enough to be used while traveling.
- SAFE MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
Resting on four flat-free tires, the Vive Mobility Series A Mobility Scooter easily navigates over smooth surfaces indoors and out with a ground clearance of 3.5”
- LONG RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER
Powering your scooter for up to 15.5 miles per charge, the Series A scooter is equipped with a 24V/20AH battery and includes a charging cable
- GENEROUS PLATFORM AREA
Accommodating users of all sizes, the Vive Mobility scooter safely supports up to 300 pounds and offers plenty of leg room on the sturdy, non-slip platform
- EASY TO STEER
Great for those with limited dexterity, the electric scooter features a wraparound delta tiller for easy maneuverability and an intuitive control panel with variable speed settings of up to 5 mph
- UPGRADED SEATING
Height-adjustable, our swivel seat and contoured backrest are generously padded for maximum comfort
- MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Each scooter includes a sturdy front tiller basket for carrying essential items and a high-intensity LED headlight for illuminating low-light areas
- Disassembles for travel and fits in most trunks
- Vive mobility scooter is easy to assemble, disassemble & use. No tools required.
- Extra large 9" tires are flat-free and non-marking for safely navigating indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Shock absorbers allow for a safe and comfortable ride
- Powerful 24 V, 250 W motor navigates inclines up to 9 degrees
- Easy to use control panel includes speed adjustment dial, battery life indicator, easy turn key switch, and headlight switch
- Industry leading battery life lasts up to 15.5 miles per charge
- Includes a front basket that can be removed if desired
- Available in Blue or Red shroud color
- Batteries and off-board charger included
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Vive Health limited warranty includes:
Frame - 5 years
Electrical & Controller - 6 months
Batteries - 6 months
Handles & Charger - 90 days
Other - 30 days
To speak with a customer service representative, call 800-956-6616
- Compact 4-wheel scooter easily navigates over most surfaces
- Adjustable tiller with intuitive control panel
- Height adjustable swivel seat with flip back arms
- Quickly disassembles into 3 pieces for transport
- Batteries, charger and front basket included
- Large 9" flat free non-marking tires
- Travel range up to 15.5 miles
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
|Overall Dimensions:||43.3"L x 19.7"W x 36.2"H|
|Seat to Ground Height:||18.5" - 22.8"|
|Seat Dimensions:||16.5"W x 15.75"D|
|Seat to Back Height:||14.9"|
|Seat to Arm Height:||8.2"|
|Wheels:||Front: 9" flat free tires
Rear: 9" flat-free tires
|Product Weight:||Total: 114.6 lbs.
Base: 70 lbs.
Battery: 30 lbs.
Seat: 14 lbs.
|Max Speed:||5 MPH|
|Max Braking Distance:||59"|
|Max Travel Distance:||15.5 miles|
|Sloping Ability:||< 9°|
|Climbing Ability:||< 9°|
|Motor:||24V, 250 W|
|Battery:||24V, 20 AH|
|Controller Max Output:||45 A|
|Controller Min Output:||2 A|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 2 A|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Limited Warranty:||Frame: 5 years
Electrical/Controller: 6 months
Batteries: 6 months
Handles/Charger: 90 days
Battery Case: 60 days
Other: 30 days
250 - 350 lbs.
15 - 20 miles
5 - 6 mph