Golden's Regal PR504 - Fit for the king or queen of the house!
The Regal Power Lift Recliner is designed to make you feel like true royalty. This medium/large sized power lift recliner has a higher back to comfortably accommodate taller individuals, and features a stylish top load, open-arm design with a plush seamed back, and posture-encouraging bucket seat to conform to your body allowing you to unwind from your busy day. The flip open arm design includes a removable table, wireless smartphone charger, USB charging port and no-spill cup holder.
Adding to your Regal experience, your positioning options are endless with our 4-Zone Comfort Zone™ positioning system, which offers four adjustable positioning zones: footrest, backrest, headrest, and lumbar all operated by our programmable AutoDrive™ hand control.
If you just ask, there may be an even lower price waiting in the wings for you. Click the button below to find out!
Comes with functional storage and accessories. Everything you need is at your fingertips!
Incorporating the latest in convenience and innovation, the Regal features thoughtfully designed right and left arm compartments. The right arm compartments feature a special no-spill cup holder that keeps beverages upright, even when moving into or out of the lifted position. Additionally, it provides storage for the AutoDrive hand control, ensuring easy access whenever you need it.
On the left side, the arm compartments offer even more functionality. Enjoy the convenience of a wireless smartphone charger, allowing you to keep your device powered up without the hassle of cables. The removable table provides a dedicated space for your snacks, books, or electronic devices, while an additional USB charging port keeps your devices fully charged.
And because the arms are split, you can still enjoy the armrests at the same time you're using the table or enjoying a drink. Watch the video below to see for yourself!
And it comes with infrared heat therapy!
The HeatWave™ hand control, specially designed for soothing far infrared heat therapy, finds its place here as well. Far infrared heat penetrates skin and muscles to provide a soothing heat therapy experience. Adjustable hi-lo settings and timers let you control the comfort!
And if the price isn't low enough already…
The lift & recline technology in Regal PR504
As with all lift chairs, the PR504 easily raises to a standing position and gently lowers to a seated position. Its whisper-quiet motors won't disturb anyone in the household.
The PR504 uses MaxiComfort positioning to offer multiple recline positions, including zero gravity.
If you need more positions such as what the Twilight feature offers you with its infinite and zero gravity positions, click back to the “Lift Chair Recliners” category page and use our “Special Features” filter to sort out those with “Twilight.”
What is the difference between zero gravity and Trendelenburg?
The zero gravity position raises the footrest and tilts the seat back to simulate weightlessness. It is designed to distribute the user's weight evenly and reduce pressure on the spine and joints.
Trendelenburg position refers to a reclining position in which the chair's seat is tilted back and the footrest is raised so that the user's feet are higher than their head. It is often used as a therapeutic feature to help relieve swelling and improve circulation in the legs and feet.
What does MaxiComfort positioning do?
Our patented MaxiComfort positioning provides ergonomic support thanks to the four-way motion of the seat combined with the independent movement of the back. This unique movement provides extra support to your lower back and can provide relief to muscle and joint pain.
Maxi Comfort Regal PR504 has 4 zones of comfort
The PR504 utilizes the Comfort 4 Zone system that provides ergonomic placement of your lower body, upper body, headrest, and lumbar, allowing your muscles to relax for long-lasting comfort.
MaxiComfort Regal PR504 comes in 5 fabric types and 24 colors
Golden’s Tucker fabric with Soft Touch stain defense comes standard in a choice of 5 colors. For an additional fee, and if you don’t mind waiting a few weeks for delivery, you also have the option to have the chair built for you in either of the other 4 types of fabrics that Golden offers.
Get the Regal PR504 that looks great and feels even better with 5 fabric types and 24 colors to choose from. Order now!
Open the fabric swatches tab at the top of this area for more detailed information. Chairs in the standard fabric are often in stock and can be shipped the same day.
SmartTek® diagnostics is there to save you valuable repair time
Golden's SmartTek® is a patented self-diagnostic technology that is standard on all Golden lift chairs. SmartTek notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair, helping technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time! SmartTek gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
Other features in this chair
- Customized Comfort – Lock in “YOUR” favorite comfort position
- Full chaise seat and leg pad support for total body comfort
- Posture encouraging bucket seat and chaise pad design conforms to your lower body in comfort
- Open arm design for convenient storage
- Battery backup system brings chair from reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage (batteries not included)
- Side pocket for extra storage
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- Adjustable headrest
- Adjustable lumbar
- Removable table
- Wireless smartphone charger
- USB charging port
- No-spill cup holder
- HeatWave™ infrared heat technology
Are you tired of constantly adjusting your lift chair to find the perfect comfort position? With PR504, you can lock in "YOUR" favorite comfort position and enjoy customized comfort every time you sit down.
Connect with an expert at American Discount Home Medical Equipment for getting quick answers to your queries!
Includes HeatWave™ technology:
- Far-infrared therapeutic warmth starting at your shoulders and continuing down to your feet
- Infrared heat penetrates up to three inches into the skin and muscles providing a soothing heat therapy experience
- Remote includes adjustable hi-lo heat control and timer settings
Optional luxurious heat and massage system (replaces HeatWave™):
- Three different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and two in the seat
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- 15 and 30-minute massage timers
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Independently adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Independent 30-minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
- Low and high heat settings
Optional "straight-up" lift
An optional feature is the "Straight-Up" lift if you prefer to be lifted to a completely straight-up standing position instead of the tilted position.
Optional footrest extension
The Footrest Extension adds 5" of length to the lift chair when the chair is fully reclined. Ordering the footrest will require at least an additional 2 weeks for your delivery.
Why Choose Golden for your lift chair?
Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a lift/recliner. Their expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. They confidently stand behind all our products and provide you with the best warranties in the industry. Choose the lift/recliner that all others are measured against... choose Golden!
- Handcrafted by Americans using decades of motion furniture experience
- Designed to perform year after year using advanced technology backed by the best warranty in the industry
- Proudly made in the USA with domestic and foreign parts
- Meets California safety code Cal 117
FREE 1-year in-home service warranty included and more!
The Golden Service Warranty is a value-added product which, if necessary, covers all costs of the replacement part, labor to diagnose the problem and replace the part, and freight to ship the part during the life of the Service Warranty. Golden guarantees to get the item repaired or replaced at Golden's expense, while making every effort to do so in the customer's home, as long as the problem is not deemed customer abuse. All work is done by a local service center approved by Golden to service the item.
See the Specifications tab for more warranty information.
- FREE curbside delivery requires meeting the driver on the street (driver will not take inside residence)
- Optional doorstep delivery includes delivery to the front door of the residence (driver will not set up)
- Optional white glove delivery includes in-home delivery and set up (extra charge)
Certain zip codes considered rural require an additional charge to the standard white glove delivery fee.
Fabrics and Colors
Please scroll through product images in the slider above to get a close up view.
The Tucker pattern has a modern, updated look with rich color options and a subtle pattern to match any décor. It features Golden's exclusive SofTouch™ with new upgraded Stain Defense coating. This proprietary system, while increasing stain resistance, adds a luxurious “soft to the touch” feel to the fabric.
2. ALTA™ HIGH PERFORMANCE
The new High-Performance fabric with Alta™ technology is perfect for heavy-duty or high-traffic seating and much more!
- Total liquid barrier, antimicrobial protection, and high repellency to liquids and oil-based stains
- Exceptional cleanability reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents
- Durablock™ liquid barrier provides breathable protection
- 10-year warranty on all high-performance fabric with Alta™ technology (labor not included)
Alta Color Swatches
Microsuede fabric is a stylish alternative to suede with wonderful advantages. Composed of millions of microfibers, it has the soft hand of natural suede leather, but none of its drawbacks. Long lasting and stain resistant, this faux suede fabric is perfect for furniture that will see a high volume of use or spills. It’s 100% vegan, but looks and feels like the real thing. With a stylish look and two gorgeous color options, these fabrics will be a welcome addition to any décor. Our microsuede fabrics come standard on select Golden power lift recliners.
4. ANLI URETHANE
Optional Anli urethane vinyl covers feature a subtle sheen and a leather-like grain pattern in gorgeous colors certain to complement any decor. It's highly durable and provides the most realistic imitation of leather. The composite material and polyurethane coating make this fabric water resistant, flexible and lightweight. Unlike vinyl, there is no cracking or peeling. It remains soft and supple.
5. BRISA ULTRAFABRIC
Optional Ultrafabrics Brisa™ fabric available in multiple colors
Supple Brisa® fabrics offer the refined look of leather, but in a luxuriously soft, breathable and temperate design. With an extensive selection of lovely colors to choose from, it will never stick to you or feel too hot or too cold. Its soft and luxurious faux leather, polyurethane fabric was designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable.
This beautiful fabric is scratch proof and easy to clean and disinfect so it always stays looking new! These fabrics are double rubbed 300,000 times to ensure the highest level of quality and durability. The subtle grain pattern is created through a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather.
They are so sure of the quality of this fabric that Golden offers a Lifetime Warranty on all Brisa fabrics!*
Not only is Brisa® fabric the most innovative fabric of its kind, the company that designed it, Ultrafabrics, is highly focused on green initiatives. They have implemented a new distillation process, which has reduced total freshwater use by up to 10%. Ultrafabrics also has a long-term commitment to eliminating waste across manufacturing, unsold inventory, and product returns.
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Lifts most stains with alcohol-based household cleaning solutions
- *Limited Lifetime Warranty, as long as normal use is maintained (labor not included)
Brisa Coffee Bean
Brisa Beet Root
Brisa Night Navy
Brisa Black Onyx
Brisa Distressed Saddle
- Right & left storage with table & more
- Med/Large size
- Extra tall back
- 4 Comfort Zones
- HeatWave infrared heat technology
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
|Seat to Floor Height:
|Seat to Back Height:
|Seat to Arm Height:
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined:
|Back of Seat to End of Footrest Reclined:
22" - 23"
375 - 500 lbs.
Four Zone System
Heat & Massage