Semi-Electric Delta Ultra-Light 1000 15030 Hospital Bed Bundle w/ Mattress & Rails by Drive
Our most affordable bed set includes an innerspring hospital bed mattress and bed rails. Take advantage of free shipping and our lowest price guarantee for added value!
What sets this bed apart?
The Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light 1000, 15030, semi-electric bed is a lightweight, easy-to-use bed that provides the comfort and support you need.
A semi-electric hospital bed like this one is lets you adjust the head and foot positions with the push of a button. Its new and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls making it easy for the patient to adjust the bed him or herself without the need for the caregiver to do it. It has two separate motors that control the head and foot sections of the bed, so you can find the perfect position for sleeping, reading, or watching TV.
The bed features a split-frame design that makes it easy to assemble and disassemble, as well as a built-in power cord management system that keeps your cords out of the way. The casters make it easy to move the bed around your home.
The Delta Ultra-Light 1000 is UL 73 certified, which means it meets the highest safety standards. It is also backed by a limited lifetime warranty including 5 year warranty on motors and hand control.
Finally, The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
What's the difference between semi-electric and full electric?
A semi-electric bed with its manual hand crank for raising and lowering the bed works just great for those who don’t need to raise the height frequently, such as for home use where the patient uses the same caregiver day after day. If you don’t mind having to manually crank the bed up or down, then this semi-electric economical bed may be perfect for you. And, don’t worry. The bed frame's hi-low vertical function can be adjusted effortlessly using the manual hand crank. If you think you need more than semi-electric, then get the fully-electric Ulta-Light 1000.
- User weight capacity of 350 pounds can accommodate most users
- Bed frame overall dimensions are 36"W x 88"L and accommodates any 36"W x 80"L hospital bed mattress
- Bed deck height adjusts 15.5" - 21.5" from floor
Features in a nutshell
- Superior strength and reduce weight channel frame construction
- Easy to read pendant controller
- Split-frame design for ease in moving and storage
- Built-in power cord management system
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- UL 73 certified, UL962 and CSA approved
- Wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- Bed ships in two cartons
Besides the bed frame, your hospital bed bundle includes:
1. Your choice of four different mattresses
We have carefully selected mattresses for you to choose from that meet the various needs of those who find themselves in hospital beds. Select the mattress that best fits your needs based on these classifications:
- LEVEL 1: Best choice for patients who can roll over on their own, are not significantly over or underweight, and do not spend a significant amount of time in bed.
- LEVEL 2: Multi-layer mattresses are best for those who spend most of their time in bed, or who cannot shift position independently. A good foam mattress will redistribute body pressure points to prevent bed sores.
- LEVEL 3: This type of hospital bed mattress is best for heavier patients or those who are confined to the bed most of every 24 hour cycle.
- LEVEL 4: This is an air mattress with pump for those confined to the bed and/or highly susceptible to bed sore or those who want or need the optimum in comfort.
(See the "Mattresses" tab for complete details and photos on your options.)
2. Your choice of one of these bed rails (INCLUDED)
- Set of Drive half-length hospital bed rails
- Set of Drive full-length telescoping hospital bed rails
- Product weight: 163 pounds
- Total weight capacity of 450 pounds
- Bed frame: 36"W x 88"L
- Sleep surface: 36"W x 80"L
- Bed deck height: 15.5" to 21.5"
- Casters: 4 inches
- Limited 5-year on motors and hand control
- Lifetime on welds and frame
- 1 year on other parts
Download the owner’s manual
4 mattress choices
INCLUDED: Drive Innerspring Hospital Bed Mattress
$309.95 if bought separately!
Designed specifically for hospital beds, this mattress combines exceptional quality with innovative features to ensure a restful and rejuvenating experience for patients. With its advanced innerspring construction, it offers superior durability and long-lasting performance, making it an ideal choice for healthcare facilities.
It features a high-density innerspring system that conforms to the body's contours, promoting proper spinal alignment and minimizing pressure points. This ensures maximum comfort and helps prevent bedsores, allowing patients to enjoy uninterrupted sleep and facilitate their recovery.
This is a Level 1 mattress and is best for patients who can roll over on their own, are not significantly over or underweight, and do not spend a significant amount of time in bed. For patients spending most of the day in bed, we recommend moving up to the mattress level that is recommended for your condition.
Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress 15019 by Drive
$224.95 if purchased separately. Only $150 in this package deal.
Deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, foam mattress provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution over five different pressure zones.
- 210 denier nylon cover reduces friction and shear, and is water resistant and vapor permeable
- Better comfort, compliance, durability and pressure redistribution than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction
- Non skid bottom for patient safety
- Designed to prevent and relieve pressure ulcers on low risk patients
- Cover is made of replaceable fluid-resistant nylon top and waterproof vinyl bottom
- Overall dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 6"H
- Limited 3 year warranty on foam, 1 year on cover
Gravity 8 Pressure Redistribution Long Term Care Mattress by Drive
$305.95 if purchased separately. Only $200 in this package deal.
- A superior combination of multi-layered, latex free, die-cut and memory foam for therapeutic pressure redistribution
- Gentle heel slope and foot section channel cuts for targeted and effective heel protection
- Mattress includes a 6" to 5" heel slope and a "channel cut" center layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress
- Stretch cover is fluid and tear resistant, low shear and easy to remove and clean
- High density foam perimeter provides solid edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Meets flammability standards CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
- Available with or without raised 3" sides (elevated perimeter) and in multiple sizes
- Weight capacity is 400 lbs.
- Drive Limited Warranty is 10 years on foam, 1 year on cover
Drive Med Aire Melody Alternating Pressure Mattress & Pump 14026
$424.95 if purchased separately. Only $340 in this package deal.The Med Aire Melody 8" Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress Replacement System aids in the prevention and treatment of decubitis (pressure) ulcers in the home or long term care setting. The mattress system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear reduction, and microclimate
- Mattress incorporates a system of 20, 8" deep air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment
- 8" deep air cells can be easily removed for convenient servicing
- Control unit offers 10 minute alternating cycle, static mode, and a visual lower pressure alarm
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion, patient comfort, and compliance
- Removable nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Quiet, user friendly pump delivers air volume of 8 LPM
- Mattress pressure adjustable 30-60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/ Quick Release design
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Pressure adjustment knob and low pressure alarm
- Mattress size is 80"L x 35"W x 8"H
- Includes mattress and bed rails
- Adjust the head, feet and height with the push of a button
- Battery backup in the event of power failure
- Extension kit available extends length from 80" to 84"
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
|Bed Deck Height|
|w/o Casters:||12.75" - 18.75"|
|w/ Casters:||15.5" - 21.5"|
|Maximum Bed Angle|
|Overall Bed:||36"W x 88"L|
|Sleep Surface:||36"W x 80"L|
|Product Weight||163 lbs.|
|Total Weight Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Welds & Frame:||Lifetime|
|Motors & Hand Control:||5 years|
|Other Parts:||1 year|
Up to 350 lbs.
Bed Deck Height:
21" - 24"
Bed Deck Height:
13" - 16"