Transport • Electric • Manual • Lightweight • Heavy Duty • Reclining Wheelchairs for Sell
We sell a wide variety of transport, electric, manual, lightweight, heavy duty and reclining wheelchairs that offer the best quality at an affordable discount price. Invacare, Drive, Probasics, Nova, Tuffcare, Golden Technologies and Medline all manufacture medical wheelchairs for all types of need, body size and weight. All of the wheelchairs we sell are backed by a manufacturer warranty. Many of the electric motorized wheelchairs also include a service plan which includes labor.
- Electric wheelchairs include folding, power elevating seat, rear wheel, front wheel or mid wheel drive chairs operated by battery powered motor(s) through a joystick control.
- Transport wheelchairs, also known as travel or companion wheelchairs, require someone else to push the chair from behind. The occupant cannot propel a transport wheelchair themself unless they move with their feet against the ground.
- Manual (standard) wheelchairs can either be pushed by someone from behind or can be propelled by the person in the wheelchair by means of hand rims attached to the two larger rear wheels.
- Lightweight wheelchairs operate like a manual wheelchair but with a lighter frame and offer more options and customizations to better suit the individual needs of the user.
- Heavy duty wheelchairs operate like a manual wheelchair but include a reinforced frame, larger seat and higher weight capacity.
- Reclining wheelchairs operate similar to standard wheelchairs with the additional feature of a reclining back, which is operated only by someone from behind the chair. A reclining wheelchair back is especially important for individuals who cannot sit in a full upright position.
We're here in live chat to answer questions
No need to feel uncertain over what to buy. We have decades of experience in the field and are here to help you in live chat during working hours. Leave your questions if we're away and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Why should I do business with you and not Amazon or some other home medical equipment company?
First, we are a family-run business with years of experience. We know our customers needs and we are careful about what we choose to sell to meet those needs. That’s why we sell only the very best home medical equipment brands. We also offer free shipping, low price guarantee, and easy returns.
In addition, you never need to feel uncertain over what to buy because you can engage in live chat or on the phone with an expert. Together, we’ll make sure you get exactly what you need.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free in the Continental USA for all products. Please contact us if you require shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
What if I don't like it? What is your return policy?
Some products by law cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. Those products are marked accordingly on the product page. For all others, we offer a 30-day return policy on most products. Damaged product may be returned and exchanged at no cost to you. All others will be shipped at the customer’s expense to the least costly location. A 15-20% restocking fee will also apply depending on the item. See our Policy page for more details.
You said you will match price if I found a cheaper price elsewhere. What do I need to do to get that low price?
Thank you for wanting to do business with us! This is explained in detail on our Policy page. First though, we like to advise customers that there may be hidden costs at other shopping sites, such as shipping or tax. Or perhaps what you're looking at may not include options we include. Be sure you are comparing apples to oranges!
Do you bill Medicare?
In order to keep our costs down and offer greatly reduced prices, ADHME does not bill any insurance company. However, for certain products that Medicare may partially reimburse on a purchase (i.e., commodes, lift chairs, walkers and rollators), we do provide a detailed paid invoice which will include any product HCPCS billing codes. We suggest checking with your private insurance company about possible reimbursement from them with your paid receipt.