For toileting needs of seniors and the handicapped in the bedroom or bathroom
We offer a wide selection in commode chairs based on individual needs:
- All-in-one (3-in-1) bedside commodes, or commonly called commodes, can be used to assist a person who has difficulty getting to the bathroom by bringing the toilet into the bedroom. It can also be used over an existing toilet, like a raised toilet seat, which raises the seat height and assists the user in standing.
- Drop-arm commodes have armrests that drop down out of the way to accommodate side transfers.
- Rolling commodes provide a more portable commode on wheels.
- Folding commodes descrease in size for storage and traveling.
- Extra wide, heavy duty and bariatric commodes offer additional strength, size and comfort with a larger seating area and reinforced frame to support individuals who require a higher weight capacity.
Use 3 ways: Bedside, Elevated Seat Over Toilet, or for Arm Rails Over Toilet
We offer a wide selection of commode chairs including these bedside commodes and 3-in-1 commodes (also called all-in-one commodes) for seniors, the handicapped and infirm.
All-in-one, 3-in-1 or bedside commodes are used to aid in toileting by assisting a person who has difficulty getting to the bathroom by bringing the toilet into the bedroom. The 3-in-1, or all in one, aspects of the commode refer to the three ways it can be used:
- Bedside toilet in the bedroom
- Elevated toilet seat when placed over the toilet
- Safety arm rails when placed over the toilet
Drop-Arm Commode Chairs • Heavy Duty, Extra-Wide & Bariatric Drop-Arm Commodes
To assist in the care of the elderly, handicapped and infirm, drop-arm commodes have armrests that drop down out of the way to accommodate side transfers in restricted or confined areas or for side transfers to and from a wheelchair or bed. Extra wide, heavy duty and bariatric drop-arm commodes offer additional strength and comfort with a larger seating and/or seating surface area. Most drop-arm commodes are height adjustable and may include a padded seat, elongated seat or wide seating surface.
Rolling Commodes • Mobile Commode Chairs • Commode Shower Chairs & Wheelchairs
We offer a variety in quality rolling commode chairs and bath chairs for those require a commode on wheels or who have difficulty standing in the bath tub or shower during bathing. For roll-in showers, the rolling shower commode chair with wheels allows the person to be rolled into the shower while seated.
Many rolling shower chairs can also be used as a commode or rolled over the toilet and used as a raised toilet seat. The rehab or all-in-one shower commode wheelchairs offer all of these benefits in one chair. Additional features may include drop-down, removable or flip-back armrests as well as removable footrests, padded seat and pail or bucket for commode use.
Folding Commodes • Travel Commode Chairs
Folding commodes feature a folding frame which decrease the size of the commode. A folding commode is most convenient because of its portability when storing or transporting. Most folding commodes are adjustable in height and can also be used over an existing toilet, like a raised toilet seat, which raises the seat height and assists the user when standing from the toilet. You may also need extra wide, heavy duty and bariatric commode or one of our bedside all-in-one, or 3-in-1 commodes that are used to assist a person who has difficulty getting to the bathroom, or getting on or off the toilet, by bringing the toilet into the bedroom.
Extra Wide, Heavy Duty Commodes for Larger Patients
In addition to our standard commodes, we offer a wide selection in large, heavy duty, extra wide, and bariatric commodes for the bedroom and bathroom that offer additional strength and comfort with a larger seating area. Features include a wider, reinforced frame and a higher weight capacity and adjustable seat height for larger patients. Our large commodes come in bedside and 3 in 1 or over-toilet versions.