What You Can Expect from Us
- Free Shipping on all items in the Contiguous USA! No surprises or add-in charges at checkout (like “handling fee”, minimum order to get free shipping, or “free shipping” ends up being via the s-l-o-w-e-s-t possible method!)
- Expert Advice – We have over 20 years’ experience and sell items that we have delivered, assembled, and for which we’ve provided operational training to our customers. We know our products and make expert recommendations. Just call us!
- FAST Delivery – Next day shipments. Your purchased items are shipped direct from the manufacturer. There is no delay having it shipped to our warehouse first.
- Secure Shopping – Your credit card is safe We employ industry-standard safeguards to protect your information and to encrypt your transaction.
- Great Customer Service! - You matter to us! Serving customers’ home medical equipment needs isn’t just a job to us. It’s been part of our personal identities for over 20 years.
- Lowest Internet Prices – Guaranteed! Get all the pricing details for a delivered item, we’ll confirm that price, then we’ll beat it! Some restrictions apply.
What You Can Expect for Yourself
- Complete satisfaction with the products we sell
- Help finding the best item for your needs
- Fast answers about purchasing through our site
- Shipping Policy
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Ordering Policy
- Exchange Return Policy
- Product Guarantee
- Payment Policy
FREE Shipping on All Products!
- All of the products on our website include FREE shipping within the continental US (48 states).
- Some of the products ship free to Alaska and Hawaii as well.
- Please call us at 800-956-6282 for shipping charges to Alaska, Hawaii or outside of the United States.
- Some products cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to manufacturer limitations.
Fast Shipment and Delivery
At ADHME, we understand our customer’s immediate need for the products they order:
- Most of our products are shipped directly by the manufacturer from the warehouse nearest the shipping destination, usually within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery for most products.
- Special rush or expedited shipping may be available for an additional charge. Please call us with any inquiries.
- All equipment will be shipped directly to your home or work along with all available warranty, service and support documents. Items ordered together may arrive in separate boxes and/or at different times, depending on when and/or where they were shipped from.
Larger Products / Additional Time - Some of the larger products do require additional time-such as adjustable beds, geri-chairs, recliners, custom wheelchairs and lift chairs-before they are shipped and occasionally the manufacturer will run out of a product without us knowing. In any case, we will do our best to have your merchandise delivered to you as soon as possible and notify you by telephone in the event of a delay.
Lowest Price Guarantee
"We will beat any competition’s publicly advertised price on the same exact product(s) after verification."
Please verify with the business the TOTAL cost to you, including any additional option costs, shipping costs and the item availability. The low price guarantee is void if the other business does not have the product available to ship. Please make note of their website address prior to contacting us because we will need it to verify the price. Be aware, many web (e-commerce) retailers do not include shipping with the price of their products. Or, they may have a lower cost of a particular product (i.e., wheelchair) but it will not include a necessary option (i.e., footrests). Be forewarned about all the fine print.
Some restrictions apply. For example, we may not be able to compete with "big box" stores such as Amazon, Home Depot, Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
You can order three (3) easy ways:
1. Order Online: Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or PayPal account safely on our secure order checkout.
2. Telephone Orders: Call us toll-free at 800-956-6282 and we will be glad to help you.
3. Mail-In Orders: Select “Check/Money Order” as payment method during checkout. Print the order confirmation from your web browser and mail it along with your check or money order to:
American Discount Home Medical Equipment
P.O. Box 24827
San Jose, CA 95154
Free Damaged Product Return
- Exchanges will be made for defective merchandise that is within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- If you receive a damaged or defective product upon delivery, please call us immediately at 800-956-6282, and we will gladly exchange the product at no cost to you.
- If you need to return or exchange an item that was incorrectly ordered or is a non-defective exchange, additional charges may be charged.
30-Day Return Policy
We offer a 30-day return policy on most products. However, all returns and/or exchanges must have prior authorization and will be shipped at the customer’s expense to the least costly location as determined by ADHME. A 15-20% re-stocking fee will also apply depending on the item. To return products, call customer service at 800-956-6282 for instructions and details.
Products must be returned in their original packaging and in like-new, original condition with all of the original documentation included. ADHME reserves the right to refuse or deny any refund or exchange if we or the manufacturer conclude the returned product is not in like-new condition.
For health concerns, some bath safety products and personal use items (commodes, incontinence supplies, bath benches, shower chairs, nebulizers, etc.) are non-returnable for hygienic reasons. Some of the larger items, such as adjustable beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, geri-chairs and recliners, may not be returnable pending the manufacturer’s discretion or approval. We do our best to provide products that avoid this last possible situation, but cannot guarantee it.
Our recommendations and advice are based on our 30 plus years of combined experience working in the home medical equipment and durable medical equipment industry.
ADHME cannot guarantee any individual’s personal comfort, ability or comprehension in using any particular product we sell because of the diverse levels of disabilities and/or handicaps due to strength, age, mental awareness, health, etc. Any individual who places an order directly online through the ADHME website will be assumed to know the needs, capabilities, and comfort level needs of the individual(s) for whom they are ordering. Please contact us for any help or questions you may have in getting the right product for your needs.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. You may also use PayPal checkout, a personal check, money order or cashier’s check (made out to “American Discount Home Medical Equipment”, or simply “ADHME”) and mail it to:
American Discount Home Medical Equipment
P.O. Box 24827
San Jose, CA 95154
Orders will be processed upon receipt of payment. Personal checks are subject to delay (5-7 business days) upon bank clearance. ADHME reserves the right to require a particular form of payment from any individual prior to shipping an order.
Purchase Orders from certain institutions or businesses may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed toll-free to 800-956-6282. Please include shipping and billing addresses, quantity and item descriptions, and a specific contact person and phone number with your fax. Our payment terms are NET 30 Days.
Multiple Quantity Discounts
Additional discounts are possible with multiple quantities. Please call us at 800-956-6282 for any inquiries.
In order to keep our costs down and offer greatly reduced prices, ADHME does not bill any insurance company. However, for certain products that Medicare may partially reimburse on a purchase (i.e., commodes, lift chairs, walkers and rollators), we do provide a detailed paid invoice which will include any product HCPCS billing codes. We suggest checking with your private insurance company about possible reimbursement from them with your paid receipt.
You matter to us! Serving customers’ home medical equipment needs isn’t just a job to us. It’s been part of our personal identities for over 20 years.We seek your complete customer satisfaction; please call us at any time if you have any questions regarding any of the policies stated above before placing your order.
Thank you! We appreciate your business.