NOTE: THIS IS THE HOSPITAL BED ONLY - NO MATTRESS AND RAILS.
CLICK HERE TO SAVE $200 FOR THIS BED BUNDLED WITH A MATTRESS AND BED RAILS SET
This bariatric bed is one of the most sturdy beds on the market!
The Graham-Field ABL-B700 is a full-electric, bariatric hospital bed frame that is designed to provide comfort and safety for patients who weigh up to 600 pounds. The bed features a number of innovative features that make it stand out from other hospital beds, including:
- DC electronics:
The ABL-B700 uses DC electronics, which are quieter and more reliable than traditional AC electronics. This makes the bed a better choice for patients who are sensitive to noise or who have difficulty sleeping.
- Split-frame design:
The ABL-B700 has a split-frame design, which makes it easy to transport and maneuver. This is a valuable feature for patients who are frequently moved between different rooms or facilities.
- Heavy-duty grid sleep deck:
The ABL-B700 has a heavy-duty grid sleep deck that is designed to provide extra support for bariatric patients. The grid deck also helps to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers.
- Optional swing-down side rails:
The ABL-B700 can be equipped with optional swing-down side rails, which provide added security for patients who are at risk of falling. The rails can be easily removed when they are not needed.
In addition, this hospital bed is fully-electric, making it easy to adjust the head, foot and hi-low positioning even by the patient.
In summary, the bed is quiet, reliable, and easy to use, making it a comfortable and safe option for patients who need extra support.
If you need a mattress and rails, we suggest you buy this bed in a bundle to save nearly $200 compared to buying the pieces separately.
Other Benefits and Specifications
Grid Deck Benefits
- Much stronger frame
- Better mattress support
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- Easier to clean
- No connecting links or springs to lose
- Plus these other benefits
- High strength, steel reinforced, truss frame
- Durable powder coated finish
- Simple assembly, no special tools required
- Self-wrenching nut - assembled for easy part replacement
- Ball screw bed ends
- Weight capacity: 700 pounds
- Maximum user weight 600 pounds
- Overall bed dimensions: 46.5" W x 87" L
- Sleeping surface dimensions: 42" W x 80" L
- Height range: 17" - 27"
- Weight: 295 pounds
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame and electronics
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge
- The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer
Click here to download Owner's Manual
CLICK HERE FOR OWNER'S MANUAL
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
- Electric head, foot and hi low height control
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- Bed deck height adjusts 17" - 27" with casters
- Wider sleep surface is 42" wide x 80" long
- Holds up to 600 lbs. patient weight
|Height (floor to bed deck)|
|Overall Bed:||42"W x 88"L|
|Sleep Surface:||42"W x 80"L|
|Total Bed Weight:||295 lbs.|
|Total Weight Capacity:||700 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity:||600 lbs.|
500 - 600 lbs.
Bed Deck Height:
17" - 20"
Bed Deck Height:
25" - 28"