Save almost $200 with this bariatric bed bundle that includes one of the most sturdy beds on the market!
The Graham-Field ABL-B700 is a full-electric, bariatric hospital bed frame that is designed to provide comfort and safety for patients who weigh up to 600 pounds. The bed features a number of innovative features that make it stand out from other hospital beds, including:
- DC electronics:
The ABL-B700 uses DC electronics, which are quieter and more reliable than traditional AC electronics. This makes the bed a better choice for patients who are sensitive to noise or who have difficulty sleeping.
- Split-frame design:
The ABL-B700 has a split-frame design, which makes it easy to transport and maneuver. This is a valuable feature for patients who are frequently moved between different rooms or facilities.
- Heavy-duty grid sleep deck:
The ABL-B700 has a heavy-duty grid sleep deck that is designed to provide extra support for bariatric patients. The grid deck also helps to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers.
- Optional swing-down side rails:
The ABL-B700 can be equipped with optional swing-down side rails, which provide added security for patients who are at risk of falling. The rails can be easily removed when they are not needed.
In addition, this hospital bed is fully-electric, making it easy to adjust the head, foot and hi-low positioning even by the patient.
In summary, the bed is quiet, reliable, and easy to use, making it a comfortable and safe option for patients who need extra support.
PLUS, you save nearly $200 when you buy this bundle with the mattress and bed rails, compared to buying the pieces separately.
Besides the bed frame, this hospital bed bundle also includes:
1. Level 2 Bariatric foam mattress
Level 2 multi-layer mattresses are best for those who spend most of their time in bed or cannot shift position independently. A good foam mattress will redistribute body pressure points to prevent bed sores.
The features of this mattress include:
- High density foam base provides a firm, supportive foundation
- Soft foam top layer enhances patient comfort
- Super soft tapered heel section provides added pressure reduction for sensitive heel and ankle
- Breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing
- Soft and durable nylon top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic and are easy to clean
- Soft and durable Vinyl bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant and easy to clean
- Zippered cover to removable for easy cleaning
- Latex free
- 600 lbs. maximum weight capacity
- Overall dimensions 80" x 42" x 7"
- Two year limited warranty
2. And half-length bed rails
Other Benefits and Specifications
Grid Deck Benefits
- Much stronger frame
- Better mattress support
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- Easier to clean
- No connecting links or springs to lose
- Plus these other benefits
- High strength, steel reinforced, truss frame
- Durable powder coated finish
- Simple assembly, no special tools required
- Self-wrenching nut - assembled for easy part replacement
- Ball screw bed ends
- Weight capacity: 700 pounds
- Maximum user weight 600 pounds
- Overall bed dimensions: 46.5" W x 87" L
- Sleeping surface dimensions: 42" W x 80" L
- Height range: 17" - 27"
- Weight: 295 pounds
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame and electronics
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge
- The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer
Click here to download Owner's Manual
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- Electric head, foot and hi low height control
- Bed deck height adjusts 17" - 27" with casters
- Wider sleep surface is 42" wide x 80" long
- Includes bed rails and mattress
- Holds up to 600 lbs. patient weight
|Height (floor to bed deck)|
|Overall Bed:||42"W x 88"L|
|Sleep Surface:||42"W x 80"L|
|Total Bed Weight:||295 lbs.|
|Total Weight Capacity:||700 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity:||600 lbs.|
500 - 600 lbs.
Bed Deck Height:
17" - 20"
Bed Deck Height:
25" - 28"