Commode Toilet Chairs
Bedside, over-the-toilet, drop-arm, rolling, folding and heavy duty toilet commodes
You've come to the right place if you're looking for best quality commodes for toileting needs in the bedroom or bathroom at the best price. We also offer our customers a low price match guarantee and free shipping on all home medical equipment so you won't be paying more here than somewhere else. But we also take great pride in our customer service.
To narrow your search, after you’ve chosen the category, please use the filter on the left.
A commode, aka commode chair, assists the elderly or handicapped with their toileting needs. As evidenced by the commode types in this category, you have a lot to choose from.
- 3-in-1 commodes can used next to bed eliminating the need for the patient to move to the bathroom, but it can be used in the bathroom on the toilet set itself. The seat is raised making it easier for the patient to get on and off. It also has arms to keep the patient from falling off. It's perfect for the patient who can use the toilet in either the bedroom or bathroom.
- Drop-arm commodes are used bedside. Because the arms drop it makes it easier for the patient to get to the commode from either the bed or a wheelchair.
- Rolling commode chairs offer mobility and are perfect for use in the shower, providing the shower provides roll-in access. Many rolling shower chairs can also be used as a bedside commode or rolled over the toilet and used as a raised toilet seat. Because of the flexibility, this is a popular choice.
- Folding commodes have a folding frame that provides a compact size for travel and storage when not in use.
- Finally, heavy duty commodes are reinforced to support heavier weights and have a wider frame. We carry heavy duty commodes in all styles.
We're here in live chat to answer questions
No need to feel uncertain over what to buy. We have decades of experience in the field and are here to help you in live chat during working hours. Leave your questions if we're away and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Can a commode be used over the toilet?
Yes. 3-in-1 commodes can be used either bedside or over the toilet. When used on the toilet, they have the benefit of raising the seat making it easier to get on and off.
How do you transfer someone from the wheelchair to the toilet?
First, we recommend getting a drop-arm commode to make it easy to transfer the patient. Here is a video that demonstrates how it is done.
Why should I buy a commode from you and not Amazon or some other home medical equipment company?
First, we are a family-run business with years of experience. We know our customers needs and we are careful about what we choose to sell to meet those needs. That’s why we sell only the very best home medical equipment brands including commodes. We also offer free shipping, low price guarantee, and easy returns.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free in the Continental USA for all commodes and other products. Please contact us if you require shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
What if I don't like it? What is your return policy?
Some products by law cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. For all others, we offer a 30-day return policy on most products. Damaged product may be returned and exchanged at no cost to you. All others will be shipped at the customer’s expense to the least costly location. A 15-20% restocking fee will also apply depending on the item. See our Policy page for more information.
You said you will match price if I found a cheaper price elsewhere. What do I need to do to get that low price?
Thank you for wanting to do business with us! This is explained in detail on our Policy page. First though, we like to advise customers that there may be hidden costs at other shopping sites such as shipping or tax. Or perhaps what you're looking at may not include options we include. Be sure you are comparing apples to oranges!
Do you bill Medicare?
In order to keep our costs down and offer greatly reduced prices, ADHME does not bill any insurance company. However, for certain products that Medicare may partially reimburse on a purchase (i.e., commodes, lift chairs, walkers and rollators), we do provide a detailed paid invoice which will include any product HCPCS billing codes. We suggest checking with your private insurance company about possible reimbursement from them with your paid receipt.