The high-quality hospital bed with an economical positioning advantage!
What's that economical advantage? The Invacare 53101VC hospital bed is semi-electric, meaning it combines the effortless electric positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment.
Unless you need to frequently adjust the height of the bed, this is a perfect solution and a great way to save money, especially because this bed in EVERY OTHER WAY is identical to the Invacare 5410IVC all-electric hospital bed, ADHME''s pick for best hospital bed! The emergency crank provided allows all-electric bed motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
This offer also includes free shipping, making it even more enticing.
Get a mattress and rails for free if you buy this bed in a set!
You can count on great comfort and support in this Invacare semi-electric hospital bed frame
The Invacare 5310IVC is identical to ADHE's pick for "Best Hospital Bed," the 5410IVC, with the only difference being that it has more economical positioning to save you money.
This versatile and reliable hospital bed frame is designed to meet the needs of both patients and caregivers. With its semi-electric functionality, it allows effortless adjustments of the head and foot, providing positioning for comfort and support.
The Invacare 5310IVC features durable and sturdy construction, ensuring stability and safety. Its robust frame can withstand daily use, making it a long-lasting investment for healthcare facilities.
- Equipped with a user-friendly hand pendant, this bed frame enables patients to control their desired positioning independently except for height adjustment which is done manually.
- This hospital bed frame also prioritizes safety. It comes with side rails that can be raised or lowered as needed, providing additional security and preventing accidental falls. The bed's sturdy construction and locking mechanisms ensure stability during transfers and movements.
- This hospital bed is also designed with convenience in mind. Its tool-free assembly and disassembly make it easy to transport and store, allowing for efficient use of space.
With the Invacare 5310IVC semi-electric hospital bed frame, healthcare providers can offer their patients a reliable and versatile bed solution that promotes comfort, independence, and overall well-being. Invest in this economical bed frame to elevate the patient experience and provide a safe and supportive environment in medical facilities and at home!
Check out these other great features!
- Improved design of semi-automatic adjustable bed includes high-impact hospital bed end panels that are more durable and scratch resistant
- New washable design, including waterproof enclosed electric bed electronics and hand control
- Synchronization, split-spring design, and interchangeability ensure easy use, setup, and operation of this semi-electric hospital bed in the home
- The reinforced head spring provides maximum hospital bed strength and support
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Reinforced corner plates prevent bending
- Single crank, hi-low bed height adjustment
- Universal bed ends are interchangeable between the head and foot
- Deck height adjusts from 15" to 23" from the floor
- Double insulated junction box eliminates the need for grounding prong
- Two locking and two non-locking casters with non-marring rubber treads for secure positioning
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- UL 73, UL 962, and UL 2601 approved
Unlock relaxation and support with the outstanding features of the Invacare 5310IVC 84"L hospital bed set and save money by buying it as a set. If you need more information, reach out to our product expert in live chat!
Optional bed rails
- Set of half-length hospital bed rails (INCLUDED)
- Set of full length telescoping hospital bed rails (+$20)
- Limited 5-year on all welds
- Limited 2-year on mechanical/electrical
- Download the Owner’s Manual
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
- More economical as semi-electric
- Electric head and foot control but manual hi-low height
- Bed deck height adjusts 15" - 23"
- No tools required to assemble
- Holds up to 350 lbs. patient weight
|Height (floor to bed deck)|
|Overall Bed:||36"W x 88"L|
|Sleep Surface:||36"W x 80"L|
|Head Spring 5000IVC:||44"W x 36"L x 8"D|
|Foot Spring 5890IVC:||47"W x 37"L x 8"D|
|Bed Ends 5301IVC:||39"W x 25"L x 7"D|
|Head Spring 5000IVC:||45 lbs.|
|Foot Spring 5890IVC:||72 lbs.|
|Bed Ends 5301IVC:||55 lbs. (27.5 lb. ea.)|
|Total Weight Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|All Welds:||5 years|
Up to 350 lbs.
Bed Deck Height:
13" - 16"
Bed Deck Height:
21" - 24"