NOTE: THIS IS THE HOSPITAL BED WITH OPTIONAL BED RAILS - NO MATTRESS. CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT THE BED, MATTRESS AND BED RAILS SET
American-made, high-quality hospital bed with a low deck height option and a grid deck to help prevent bed sores
Designed and engineered by the same team who develop the Graham Field long-term care beds. The sleep surface and motors are MADE IN THE USA!
This hospital bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric bed height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The fully electric model can be adjusted to a conventional height home-care bed or a low bed for better inventory management.
The Lumex Patriot bed frame combines reliability, functionality, and safety, making it a great choice for patients and caregivers in various healthcare settings.
The bed frame is constructed of a durable and long-lasting welded steel frame.
It has a powerful DC hi-lo motor which comes pre-installed on the foot section of the bed frame, making it easy to set up and disassemble. This motor allows patients to raise or lower the head, foot, and entire bed height independently with one-hand control.
Smooth and quiet operation:
The motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
The bed frame only requires five components to assemble, making it easy to put together.
This bed also prioritizes safety with features such as locking pins and side rails; locking pins secure the bed ends to the sleep deck, and side rails prevent accidental falls.
The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed comes with a grid sleep surface to provide superior comfort and support. Made of a series of interconnected slats that provide excellent airflow and moisture dissipation, the grid surface actually helps prevent bedsores.
The grid deck also offers the following additional advantages over a spring deck design:
- Much stronger frame
- Better mattress support
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients
- Easier to clean
- No connecting links or springs to lose
Check out these other great bed features!
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers. Corner mattress retainers keep the mattress secure on the sleep deck.
- Welded motor-guard protects hi lo motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries
- Deck height adjusts from 13" to 23.5" from the floor with casters in standard position or 9.5" to 20" with casters in low position
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed ends or High-impact Plastic Bed ends
- No external pinch points
The Lumex Patriot bed frame puts patients first and gives caregivers confidence in their care.
Optional bed rails
Lumex® Patriot™ Liberty Bed Rails have been designed to offer a safe and secure bed rail system to provide you with the utmost level of quality to meet your homecare bed needs. Developed using the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional Guidance to Reduce Entrapment and tested to the Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup and FDA Dimensional Test Methods for Bed System Zones 1-4 and International Standard IEC60601-2-38 Requirements for the Safety of Electrically Operated Hospital Beds, these new FDA-Compliant bed rail systems offer added protection and reduce the risk of entrapment.
- Set of FDA half-length side rails GF6590BH-1
- Set of FDA full-length side rails GF6570B-1
- Set of FDA quarter-length side rails GF6580BH-1
Bed rail features include:
- Improved rail design decreases the spacing between the crossbars, thus reducing the risk of entrapment
- New bed rail length closes open areas that can occur during full bed articulation
- Rails now mount in fixed patent pending rail slots on the Patriot bed deck to prevent sliding and moving and easy installation
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting cross braces feature safety tabs that prevent accidental disengagement when bumped or during the application of side pressure
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Rails are powder-coated with an environmentally friendly, long-lasting hammer tone finish and secure gripping surface
Optional bed extension kit
Extend the length of your bed 4". Great for taller patients or if you just want a little more leg room.
Two-year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics
During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's option
The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer
Download the owner’s manual
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
- Electric head, foot and hi low height control
- Grid deck provides firmer mattress support than spring decks
- Bed deck height adjusts 13"-23.5" or 9.5"-20"
- No tools required to assemble
- Holds up to 350 lbs. patient weight
|Bed Deck Height
|Casters in Low Position:
|9.5" - 20"
|Casters in Standard Position:
|13" - 23.5"
|36"W x 87"L
|36"W x 80"L
|Max Lift Angle
|Total Bed Weight:
|Total Weight Capacity:
|User Weight Capacity:
Up to 350 lbs.
Bed Deck Height:
Less than 10"
Bed Deck Height:
17" - 20"
Bed Deck Height:
13" - 16"
Bed Deck Height:
21" - 24"