The Roscoe Ultra-5™ Ultraviolet Disinfector uses the natural sanitizing power of UV-C light to destroy common viruses and bacteria to a >99.99% disinfection level. Designed for home CPAP sanitation, this FDA Class II medical device complements your regular cleaning regimen.
The extra-large disinfection chamber accommodates large or multiple items and with the option of 5 or 10 minutes disinfection cycles, you are assured maximum efficacy. CPAP masks and accessories or common household items are bathed in sanitizing 253.7 NM UV light that produces no irritating ozone.
Easy to use:
- 1. Load and close the chamber, power on.
- 2. Select the cycles time and press the UV button.
- When the indicator sounds remove your disinfected items!
The Roscoe Ultra-5™ Ultraviolet Disinfector is FDA-registered and manufactured subject to EPA and FDA regulations for home medical use.
- Disinfects in as little as 5 minutes
- Two cycle times
- Large disinfection chamber
- Does not produce irritating ozone
- FDA Class II medical device
- EPA Registered production
Why Ultraviolet (UV) versus Ozone sanitization?
UV-C light is considered to be the safest disinfection option on the market, as Ozone used in other systems has been shown by the EPA to cause irritation of the lungs and respiratory system at relatively low amounts. The Ultra-5™ CPAP and Multipurpose Sanitizer is the ideal maintenance-free accessory for today's CPAP patient concerned about hygiene.
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
- Easy, fast way to disinfect CPAP mask, reservoir and other accessories
- Safe and easy alternative to water, chemicals or ozone
- UV light disinfects in just 5 minutes with >99.99% disinfection
- Simple 2-button operation
- Use as a general purpose disinfecting system
|Overall Dimensions:||9.25" x 11.75" x 11.75"|
|Product Weight:||6.8 lbs.|
|Cycle Times:||5 or 10 minutes|
|Electrical Requirements:||AC 110 V, 60 Hz
AC 240 V, 50 Hz
|Power Rating:||8 W|
|Operating Temperature:||20°F - 100°F (7°C - 38°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range:||0% - 93% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature:||0°F - 120°F (-18°C - 49°C)|
|Bulb:||LB6W 42 V 6 W, 253.7 nm
(rated 8,000 hours)
|Window Material:||Chi Mei Acryrex CM-11,
100% UV blocked
|Regulatory:||EPA Registration: 99106-CHN-1
FCC: Part 15.107, Part 15.109
FDA: Class II, MEC-880.6692
CA/Prop 65: Yes, Mercury in bulb
|Limited Warranty:||Ultra-5: 1 year
Bulb: 30 days