This heavy-duty power lift chair is perfect for those who need a wider seat!
The MaxiComfort Wide PR-535 features a large 27" or 29" wide seat and greater lifting capacity to accommodate people who need more space between the armrests. It uses 2 heavy-duty motors for strength and support and features the Maxi Comfort Ultimate Recline technology. This technology provides infinite recline positions including TV watching, sleep and zero gravity positions.
Refreshed features include a new arm style with additional padding for more comfort and value, extended arms to provide better ease of use when entering or exiting the chair while lifted, a new back style for maximum comfort, and a tasteful new seam design.
And if the price isn't low enough already…
If you just ask, there may be an even lower price waiting in the wings for you. Click the button below to find out!
The Lift & Recline Technology in MaxiComfort Wide PR535
As with all power lift chairs, the PR535-M26 or PR535-M28 was designed for seniors and others with mobility issues. It easily raises to a standing position and gently lowers to a seated position. Its whisper-quiet motors won't disturb anyone in the household.
The PR535 Maxicomfort Wide uses MaxiComfort technology to offer multiple recline positions, including zero gravity.
If you need more positions such as what the Twilight feature offers you with its infinite and zero gravity positions, click back to the “Power Lift Chair Recliners” category page and use our “Special Features” filter to sort out those with “Twilight.”
What Is the Difference Between Zero Gravity and Trendelenburg?
The zero gravity position raises the footrest and tilts the seat back to simulate weightlessness. It is designed to distribute the user's weight evenly and reduce pressure on the spine and joints.
Trendelenburg position refers to a reclining position in which the chair's seat is tilted back and the footrest is raised so that the user's feet are higher than their head. It is often used as a therapeutic feature to help relieve swelling and improve circulation in the legs and feet.
What Does MaxiComfort Positioning Do?
Our patented MaxiComfort Positioning provides ergonomic support thanks to the four-way motion of the seat combined with the independent movement of the back. This unique movement provides extra support to your lower back and can provide relief to muscle and joint pain.
Get an ideal combination of comfort and rejuvenation with MaxiComfort Wide Positioning. Order now and discover more technologically advanced features!
Optional "Straight-Up" Lift
An optional feature is the "Straight-Up" lift if you prefer to be lifted to a completely straight-up standing position instead of the tilted position.
Optional Footrest Extension
The Footrest Extension adds an additional 5" length to the lift chair when fully reclined. Ordering the footrest will require at least an additional 2 weeks for your delivery.
MaxiComfort Wide PR535 Has Two Zones of Comfort
The PR535 Maxicomforter Wide series utilizes the Comfort 2 Zone system that provides ergonomic placement of your lower body and upper body, allowing your muscles to relax for long-lasting comfort.
MaxiComfort Wide Series PR535 Comes in 5 Fabric Types and 24 Colors
Golden’s Easy Living chenille fabric comes standard in a choice of 5 colors. For an additional fee, and if you don’t mind waiting a few weeks for delivery, you also have the option to have the chair built for you in either of the other 4 types of fabrics that Golden offers.
Click on the fabric swatches tab for more detailed information. Chairs in the standard fabric are often in stock and can be shipped the same day.
SmartTek® Diagnostics Is There to Save You Valuable Repair Time
Golden's SmartTek® is a patented self-diagnostic technology that is standard on all Golden lift chairs. SmartTek notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair, helping technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time! SmartTek gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they need to repair the chair before leaving the office.
Other Features in This Chair
- Exclusive AutoDrive hand control features pre-programmed memory buttons for zero gravity, TV, sit and sleep positions.
- Battery backup system brings chair from reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage (batteries not included)
- Side pocket for extra storage
- Headrest cover included
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety to avoid slipping
Add More Comfort with the Optional Luxurious Heat and Massage System:
- Three different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and two in the seat
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- 15 and 30-minute massage timers
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Independently adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Independent 30-minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
- Low and high heat settings
Why choose Golden for Your Lift Chair?
Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a lift/recliner. Their expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. They confidently stand behind all our products and provide you with the best warranties in the industry. Choose the lift/recliner that all others are measured against... choose Golden!
- Handcrafted by Americans using decades of motion furniture experience
- Designed to perform year after year using advanced technology backed by the best warranty in the industry
- Proudly made in the USA with domestic and foreign parts
- Meets California safety code Cal 117
FREE 1-Year In-Home Service Warranty included and more!
The Golden Service Warranty is a value-added product which, if necessary, covers all costs of the replacement part, labor to diagnose the problem and replace the part, and freight to ship the part during the life of the Service Warranty. Golden guarantees to get the item repaired or replaced at Golden's expense, while making every effort to do so in the customer's home, as long as the problem is not deemed customer abuse. All work is done by a local service center approved by Golden to service the item.
See the Specifications tab for more warranty information.
Enjoy peace of mind with our comprehensive warranty program. Browse our collection now and shop with confidence and convenience at American Discount!
- FREE curbside delivery requires meeting the driver on the street (driver will not take inside residence)
- Optional doorstep delivery includes delivery to the front door of the residence (driver will not set up)
- Optional white glove delivery includes in-home delivery and set up (extra charge)
Certain zip codes considered rural require an additional charge to the standard white glove delivery fee.
Fabrics and Colors
Please scroll through product images in the slider above to get a close up view.
1. EASY LIVING
The Easy Living fabric has a modern, updated look to match just about any home decor. It includes Golden's exclusive SofTouch™ with Stain Defense coating. Not only does that increase resistance to stains, it adds a luxurious "soft to the touch" feel to the fabric.
Easy Living Anchor
Easy Living Bittersweet
Easy Living Oxford
Easy Living Port
Easy Living Sandstorm
2. ALTA™ HIGH PERFORMANCE
The new High-Performance fabric with Alta™ technology is perfect for heavy-duty or high-traffic seating and much more!
- Total liquid barrier, antimicrobial protection, and high repellency to liquids and oil-based stains
- Exceptional cleanability reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents
- Durablock™ liquid barrier provides breathable protection
- 10-year warranty on all high-performance fabric with Alta™ technology (labor not included)
Alta Color Swatches
Microsuede fabric is a stylish alternative to suede with wonderful advantages. Composed of millions of microfibers, it has the soft hand of natural suede leather, but none of its drawbacks. Long lasting and stain resistant, this faux suede fabric is perfect for furniture that will see a high volume of use or spills. It’s 100% vegan, but looks and feels like the real thing. With a stylish look and two gorgeous color options, these fabrics will be a welcome addition to any décor. Our microsuede fabrics come standard on select Golden power lift recliners.
4. ANLI URETHANE
Optional Anli urethane vinyl covers feature a subtle sheen and a leather-like grain pattern in gorgeous colors certain to complement any decor. It's highly durable and provides the most realistic imitation of leather. The composite material and polyurethane coating make this fabric water resistant, flexible and lightweight. Unlike vinyl, there is no cracking or peeling. It remains soft and supple.
5. BRISA ULTRAFABRIC
Optional Ultrafabrics Brisa™ fabric available in multiple colors
Supple Brisa® fabrics offer the refined look of leather, but in a luxuriously soft, breathable and temperate design. With an extensive selection of lovely colors to choose from, it will never stick to you or feel too hot or too cold. Its soft and luxurious faux leather, polyurethane fabric was designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable.
This beautiful fabric is scratch proof and easy to clean and disinfect so it always stays looking new! These fabrics are double rubbed 300,000 times to ensure the highest level of quality and durability. The subtle grain pattern is created through a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather.
They are so sure of the quality of this fabric that Golden offers a Lifetime Warranty on all Brisa fabrics!*
Not only is Brisa® fabric the most innovative fabric of its kind, the company that designed it, Ultrafabrics, is highly focused on green initiatives. They have implemented a new distillation process, which has reduced total freshwater use by up to 10%. Ultrafabrics also has a long-term commitment to eliminating waste across manufacturing, unsold inventory, and product returns.
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Lifts most stains with alcohol-based household cleaning solutions
- *Limited Lifetime Warranty, as long as normal use is maintained (labor not included)
Brisa Coffee Bean
Brisa Beet Root
Brisa Night Navy
Brisa Black Onyx
Brisa Distressed Saddle
- Extra wide 27" or 29" wide seat
- Dual heavy duty motors support up to 600 lbs.
- Recline options include TV Watching, Sleep and Zero Gravity
- 4-way motion seat box and independent backrest
- Two zone comfort system
- Each comfort zone adjusts independently using remote
|Seat to Floor Height:
|Seat to Back Height:
|Seat to Arm Height:
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined:
|Back of Seat to End of Footrest Reclined:
26" - 27"
28" - 29"
375 - 500 lbs.
More than 500 lbs.
Heat & Massage
Two Zone System