The Flexabed adjustable bed side rails are for use only with adjustable style beds that have a plywood or Advantech baseboard, such as all the Flexabeds we carry here.. They provide added security while in bed or to change positions in bed, but are not designed to support you while getting in and out of bed.
Additionally, the rails can be lowered below the top of most mattresses. This allows easy exit and entrance to the bed, as well as access to the patient by a caregiver.
They are available as a pair or for only one side of the bed, with or without the optional covers.
Tempurpedic users: We see no reason this should not work for Tempurpedic beds, but based on 5 star reviews we found on the Stander website – written by Tempurpedic owners – for the Stander EZ Adjust bed rail, that one would be our recommendation.
- Attractive, durable black powder-coat finish
- Bed rails can be lowered down below the top of the mattress
- Screws into plywood baseboard under foundation to provide more security
If this rail doesn't meet your needs, be sure to see our other bed rails for adjustable beds or this if you need bed rails for a Tempurpedic adjustable bed. There are other rails that don't require the plywood base like this one does.
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
- For use only with adjustable style beds with plywood baseboard
- Rail lowers below top of most mattresses for exiting
- Attaches via screw in bed's baseboard
- Available as single or pair