Flex-a-Bed – A name you can trust for adjustable beds
Every Flex-A-Bed adjustable bed is hand built by expert craftsmen in the USA, using the same principles of care and consideration since 1969. Because every Flex-A-Bed is hand crafted using the highest quality materials available, it supports the mattress - and you - perfectly.
Adjustable beds, with their flexible base, can be adjusted for the upper and/or lower body to provide a variety of benefits.
If you need relief from the symptoms of injury, chronic pain or illness, or you're bed-bound, there's nothing more refreshing than an adjustable bed. You can raise your feet to get pressure off the back, or your head to alleviate snoring and some digestive issues.
Or just put yourself into a comfortable seating position to eat, read or watch TV in bed. For these reasons alone, adjustable beds are now popular choices for any home.
What's better for me? A hospital bed or an adjustable bed?
Because they're elegant and lack the institutional look, adjustable beds are a great alternative to hospital beds. However, if you need more position adjustments or need a higher weight capacity, then we suggest you choose a hospital bed over an adjustable bed. Hospital beds are also easier to clean and sanitize.
Why should I choose the Flex-a-Bed Value Flex adjustable bed?
The Flex-a-Bed Value Flex adjustable electric bed set is an entry-level, economical adjustable bed perfect for those living on a fixed income.
If fixed height is good enough for you, you don't need the extra height for a caregiver, and an innerspring mattress is just fine, then Flex-a-Bed's Value Flex adjustable bed might be the perfect option! Consider the Value Flex adjustable bed if you've been dreaming about discovering the kind of comfort a Flex-a-Bed can bring you.
CLICK HERE FOR OWNER'S MANUAL.
Compare the Value Flex with other Flex-a-Bed adjustable beds:
More features to choose from mean more ways to get comfortable:
- 6 different mattress options to choose from
- Choice of wired or wireless hand control (Value Flex only available with wired hand control)
- Optional 6" foundation profile for a more luxurious look (cannot use with bed rails)
- Optional back and leg massage
- Optional under bed lighting making it easier for users to see at night without turning on room lights
The High Low SL
Has most of the same features and accessories as the Premier adjustable bed except:
- The entire height of the bed can be raised or lowered with the touch of a button
Other Flex-a-Bed Value Flex adjustable bed features:
- Fixed bed height but can be raised up to 19" with optional leg extensions, or shortened 2" by removing the casters.
- One-touch wired hand remote which operates independent head and foot adjustments
- All motors have modular plugs for easy replacement
- Heavy duty locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
- Mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Base & Foundation
- 2" foundation profile with high density, heavy duty padded base made with 1/2" Advantech© material that will not warp, break or squeak
- Welded steel frames - not riveted as with most other frames
What you can expect with every adjustable bed by Flex-a-Bed
- Hand-built with care:
Every Flex-A-Bed adjustable bed is hand built by expert craftsmen in the USA, using the same principles of care and consideration since 1969.
- Removable and washable cover for easy maintenance:
Flex-a-bed has a removable and washable cover, making it easy to keep the bed clean and hygienic. This is especially important for seniors or those with limited mobility who may spend more time in bed.
- Quiet operation for a peaceful night's sleep:
Flex-a-bed operates quickly with whisper-quiet DC motors powered by Linak, ensuring that users can adjust their bed positions without disturbing their sleeping partners.
- Multiple size options to fit any bedroom and every body or bodies:
Flex-a-bed comes in a variety of sizes, including twin, full, queen, king, and dual king sizes. This means that regardless of the size of your bedroom or your body, there is a Flex-a-bed that will fit. Weight capacity is 400 lbs. per bed.
"Great Company. Great Service.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the product but most especially with the patience of Matthew who took time to walk through options with great follow up. White Glove delivery worked well and the delivery company accommodated our crazy schedule!"
Mattress firmness available in soft, medium and firm
- Single-sided innerspring mattress with plush, multi-layered, quilted cushion top made with hi-density, polyurethane foam and flame resistant polyester fiber
- 336-coil, 13-gauge heat tempered Bonello spring unit is the premium unit for adjustable beds
- Bottom layer is protected by a non-skid flame resistant barrier to help prevent the mattress from sliding across the adjustable foundation
- Quilted cushion top is tape-edged all the way around to secure it to the mattress sides and bottoms to prevent shifting or bunching
- Entire mattress is inner bonded to insure durability and superb tailoring throughout the life of the mattress
- Finely tailored with no splicing of tape edge or border
Single or Pair Bed Rails with Optional Cover
- If you're buying a single, whether you need left or right is determined when laying in bed on back
- The optional bed rail covers cushion the rails for your comfort and provide a large functional pocket.
Optional Heavy Duty Bed Frame
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- 6 legs for extra support
- Reinforced steel in frame and lift arms for added strength
- Heavy duty motors for reliable operation
Limited Lifetime Warranty
"Because Flexabed builds every bed by hand, we stand behind our product with a great warranty. This warranty covers the entire bed—each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception."
- Year 1: Free in-home parts exchange and labor included
- Years 2+: Repair or service fee of up to $100 plus shipping costs
- This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, alteration or repaired by an unauthorized representative
- FREE Threshold Delivery includes delivery of box(es) up to the front door of building or garage (no set up)
- Optional White Glove Delivery includes in-home delivery and set-up and removal of shipping materials
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
About Your Mattress Choices
All Flex-a-Bed mattresses feature…
Multi-layered cushion top
Premier adjustable bed mattresses feature a plush, multi-layered, quilted cushion top made with hi-density, polyurethane foam and flame resistant polyester fiber
Non-skid bottom layer
Bottom layers are protected by a non-skid material that prevents the mattress from sliding across the adjustable foundation and provides a flame-resistant barrier
Inner bonded for durability
Entire mattress construction is inner bonded to insure durability and superb tailoring throughout the life of the mattress
Soft, high quality knit fabric complete with suede border and designer taped edges to create an elegant look
All quilted top mattresses (except "Low Profile") are approximately 10.5" high at crown (9.5" high at edge)
Only an innerspring mattress is available for the Value Flex
The deluxe innerspring mattress
High density, polyurethane comfort layer and innerspring unit available in soft, medium and firm. Innerspring mattresses feature a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with a tack and jump pattern and suede border with designer taped edges.
Available in soft, medium, and firm options.
The following are only available for the Hi-Low and the Premier Flex-a-Beds
If you will be spending many hours a day in bed, you may require a mattress designed better for pressure redistribution comfort for long-term care patients and the elderly. If that's the case, please see our other adjustable bed options, the Hi-Low or the Premier Flex-a-Bed.
The low profile mattress
Reduces the overall height of the bed by 4 inches, making it easier for people with limited mobility to get in and out of bed. It's also great for those who prefer a minimalist style.
The innerspring/memory foam combo mattress
Combines the support of innersprings with the comfort of memory foam. It's great for side and back sleepers, combination sleepers, and hot-natured sleepers, but not ideal for those who prefer a softer mattress type.
The memory foam mattress
Cradles every curve of your body while providing support for joints and pressure points, making it great for side, back, and stomach sleepers under 230 pounds. It may not be the best option for hot-natured sleepers or those who need to move around easily.
The gel memory foam mattress
Creates a cooler sleeping surface, making it perfect for hot-natured sleepers and side sleepers, but may not be the best option for cold-natured sleepers.
The natural latex foam mattress
Provides a soft feel and dynamic support for proper alignment. It's great for those who prefer a firm mattress, have joint pain, or are light sleepers, but may not be the best option for hot-natured sleepers or those who prefer a softer mattress type.
Ultimately, the best mattress for each person depends on their body type, sleep needs, and preferences. Flexabed offers a variety of options to choose from to find the perfect fit and comfort. We're here to help. Use live chat to reach out, or give us a call.
- Optional leg extensions to raise the height
- Optional heavy-duty frame to support up to 400 lbs.
- Innerspring mattress only
- Available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes
- Lifetime warranty includes 1 year in-home parts and labor
|Actuator Set Construction|
|The Flex-A-Bed actuator set includes independent head and foot motors, hand control, power control. This system is designed by and used only by Flex-A-Bed. All parts are made and assembled by Flex-A-Bed. The entire mechanical and electrical system is sealed and self lubricating eliminating the need for future maintenance.|
|The Flex-A-Bed frame is constructed of heavy angle iron and tubing. The frame is welded in all stationary areas. Attached to the steel frame is a 1/2" thick Advantech platform which is hinged in three areas to create the contouring foundation of the bed. At Flex-A-Bed we begin with the very best quality raw materials. From truck loads of steel we form the parts, weld the assemblies and paint our own patented articulating frame.|
|Twin XL:||38" x 80"|
|Full XL:||53" x 80"|
|Queen:||60" x 80"|
|Split Queen*:||30" x 80" each (x2)|
|Split King*:||38" x 80" each (x2)|
|Bed Height:||21" (at edge w/ casters)|
|Base Height:||12" (w/ casters)|
|Under Bed Clearance:||3" (w/ casters)|
|Standard Adjustable Base Weight**|
|Twin XL:||130 lbs.|
|Full XL:||160 lbs.|
|Split Queen*:||130 lbs. each (x2)|
|Split King*:||130 lbs. each (x2)|
|Standard Mattress Weight|
|Twin XL:||60 lbs.|
|Full XL:||90 lbs.|
|Split Queen*:||60 lbs. each (x2)|
|Dual King*:||60 lbs. each (x2)|
|User Weight Capacity|
|Standard:||300 lbs. per bed|
|Heavy Duty:||400 lbs. per bed|
|*Two Twin XL beds placed together|
|**Mattress weight not included|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Years 1: Free In-Home Parts Exchange and Labor Included|
|Years 2+: Repair or service fee of up to $100 plus shipping costs|
|This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, alteration or repaired by an unauthorized representative.|
Up to 300 lbs.
300 - 400 lbs.
White Glove Set Up